ABOUT LED LIGHTING SYSTEM ...
|In recent years, light fixtures have been installed with almost all the light source elements being changed by LED light, whether indoor or outdoor lighting. One of the reasons are that light sources such as conventional fluorescent lamps, incandescent lamps, halogen, and mercury lamps are less efficient that the LED light source in efficiency and power saving effect. With this trend, the global lighting market is now turning into LED lighting. Some global companies have given up their lighting business due to the loss of competitiveness.|
|As you go through the recent lighting exhibit, all the light sources in the luminaire are LED, and the world is coming up with a technological leap forward. The proportion of LED lighting in the 4th industrial revolution will be quite large. Also, it is necessary to newly rearrange the direction of the technology development while the LED lighting and the lighting control of MRBAS are combined in technical matters.
.. Developed systems and products capable of controlling individual dimming of LED lighting fixtures and have already installed experience in large-scale domestic projects.
.. Integrated control of all lighting control was made possible by extending DALI and Wireless communication systems to existing lighting control system networks.
.. There are various types of LED lighting fixtures such as constant current and current voltage. Our control module is also compatible with various types of LED lighting because our lighting control system has the ability to adjust the PWM frequency value according to the luminaire type. If this does not work, Flicker and Glare phenomenon occur severely in the lighting fixture.
.. Communication should be good to control more than a thousand lighting fixtures. MRBAS system has a suitable solution to prevent communication Traffic problems.
.. LED lights are now controlled and managed to suit individual tastes. For example, the lamp on the desk can be controlled by the user’s PC or smartphone, and the dimming control should be automatically performed when the user is absent. For this function, each lighting is equipped with a sensor, and individual dimming modules are connected in a DALI or wireless communication method to allow step-by-step dimming control.
.. It has a control module for emotional intelligent lighting function. The color temperature control and the dimming control can be performed according to the season or the atmosphere of each space. This capability will require prior collaboration with LED lighting companies.
.. Each sensors can be connected in various ways to enable interlocking control. Using sensor module in DALI Communication Line or data line to connect each sensor and use it. In the conventional method, the sensor can not be connected to the DALI line. There was an inconvenience that a separate communication line had to be drawn, and the sensor for DALI protocol was developed and solved.
Recently, DALI system is one of the most representative used system of LED dimming control. The reasons for using this system are summarized as follows.
1. When control method is adopted for each luminaire, it is possible to individually control LDM (LED DALI Dimming Module) by simply installing on the secondary side of LED power source. Unlike communication, the use of cables such as power lines does not cause communication problems due to induction phenomena. It is judged that this DALI communication method is suitable for use in combination with electric lamp lines.
2. When a frequent office partition changes, and when the control zone is modified. It is possible to configure the control zone simply by modifying the program without needing to modify the pipeline wiring.
|3. By creating individual office space, we provide creative office environment. Waste electrical energy can be saved by automatic absence and dimming (eg, 70% dimming at 30 min. detection, 30% dimming at 60 min. detection, and completely dark after 2 hours).
4. As a system that can reduce electric energy in detail compared to the ON/OFF control method for each working time by existing circuit. The LED dimming module of DALI communication type is an essential option as the top item of recent LED lighting installation building.
5. Depending on the installation location, two sensor functions mixes and apply… The window zones are controlled by photo sensor and the office area, the control function is applied by mixing the two functions of the dimming compensation control occupancy sensor and photo sensor. If the dimming compensation control adjust the need for the office and if the illuminance level maintains the light brightness that can maximize the efficiency of illumination is 80~90%. It controls the brightness of the surroundings while controlling the selfillumination appropriately and maintains the illumination of about 85% continuously.
1. Is there a way to solve communication Traffic problem? Review Request
..When more than 1,000 DALI Dimming Modules are installed, communication traffic is in a Busy state and communications are expected to malfunction.
.. The solution is :
1) Each DALI Master (or DALI Controller) can connect up to 64 DALI Dimming Modules per one, but it is recommended to install up to 50 for smooth communication.
2) It is possible to install as many as the main communication device of the lighting control system. It is advisable to connect and operate with one communication device for about 1,000 DALI Dimming Modules.
3) The DALI Dimming Module has a function to adjust the communication interval of STATUS (illuminance condition, occupancy detection status, dimming current status) held in the software program to solve communication speed traffic.
2. Is there way to solve the problem when applied as an integrated stabilizer? What is the alternative?
1) There is a capacitor in the LED lighting fixture (SMPS), and the LED lighting is controlled by this capacitor. The capacitor life of the domestic high quality stabilizer is about 5 years, so after 5 years, the stabilizer should be replaces. Otherwise, there is a problem that the dimming program needs to be reset again when the dimming module and the ballast are integrates, so needs to be replaced every five years.
2) An alternative to this problem is to separate the ballast and dimming modules. In Korea, Sejong City Government Office, KEPCO Naju Building, and Lotte 2nd World are also equipped with separate ballast and DALI dimming module. 3. Is there a way to solve the problem of applying DALI dimming module to LED lamp? Review Request
1) LED SMPS (power supply) type CCCV (Constant Current Constant Voltage) method enables good dimming control when connected with DALI Dimming Module : No Glare and Flickering phenomenon. Due to the price problem, LED lighting companies in Korea are applying the ballast as a constant current (CC) method. In this constant current method, there is a problem in the quality dimming control.
2) When a Flickering or Glare phenomenon occurs in the software program, the frequency is adjusted and downloaded to each DALI dimming module to enable proper PWM frequency generation.